NJMCDirect – ABOUT NEW JERSEY MUNICIPAL COURT: New Jersey municipal court is a city court that handles traffic matters (motor vehicle and parking tickets), minor criminal offenses (simple assault and bad checks), and small civil matters. New Jersey is a subdivision of Judiciary of New Jersey. www.judiciary.state.nj.us/courts/mcs.html is the address of the website of New Jersey municipal court. All information about New Jersey municipal court is available on the website including the superior court, municipal court, and tax court because the website is integrated with the main website, the New Jersey Judiciary website.
NJMCDirect Traffic Tickets Pay Online at www.NJMCDirect.com:
NJMCDirect Login web portal has been designed for those who are violating the traffic rules. This online web portal www.NJMCDirect.com will help the people to do their payment within a less time and it is very much easier and simple to pay the traffic pay in online.
This payment will effect on the driving record of the driver and points would be added to the driving record, and if the point accumulation process continues with the violation of laws, your driving license could cancel which means you are not allowed to drive your vehicles on roads. Through this secure payment site, you will get quick and reliable access to the traffic ticket information. You can access your information on the site for free. There are not any charges to access the information.
You can view the details of paid traffic ticket up to 90 dates over the web if you already paid for your ticket. Contact the court for your ticket information if it is not available on the site. This Web Site provides the information from computerized records and is available for informational purpose only as a public service. The New Jersey Court has not made this accusation payment online on their website to quickly access the drivers who need to pay them in time as mentioned on their traffic ticket.
NJMCdirect Pay Ticket Online Requirements
- Court ID
- Traffic or Parking Ticket
- License plate number
- MasterCard Or VISA Card
- Laptop or any other device you can use to connect to the website.
Follow the Instructions to Pay Your Traffic Tickets at www.NJMCDirect.com – Pay Online:
- Visit the official website
- As required, you should have a license plate number of your vehicle and traffic ticket number of your vehicle.
- If you are not sure about your traffic ticket number and license number, then you can contact the municipal court at any hour in a week.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your court ID in the first text box.
- Next, provide the Traffic prefix.
- And in the third text box, you need to enter your Ticket number.
- Next, in the last text field, you need to input your License Plate Number.
- After entering all the above details in the respective text fields you need to click on the continue button so, that you agree with the convenient charge by the NJMC.
- MasterCard and Visa Card are valid for the payments, but it has other additional service fees.
Other Payment Methods are
- Pay by mail
- pay in person
- Mail a check or money order for the amount listed on the ticket to the court listed on the ticket.
- Make the check or money order payable to the municipal court listed on the ticket, and print the citation number on the check or money order.
- New Jersey Municipal court address is at 365 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306, USA
Pay in person:
- Visit the municipal court listed on your traffic ticket with the fine amount.
- You can find the NJMCDirect payment centers near to your locations by visiting the store locator which you can find this option on the website.
- Be prepared to pay any additional court costs or fees.
WHAT IS NJMCDIRECT TRAFFIC PAYMENT HOURS OF OPERATION
The opening hour of the NJMCdirect payment is every day a week. They are:
- It is open from 7.30 am to 11.45 pm from Monday to Thursday,
- From 7:30 am to 10:45 pm on Friday
- Or, from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM on Saturday
- From 1:00 PM – 11:45 PM on Sunday.
- The payment time adjusts the EST or Eastern Standard Time.
HOW TO CONTACT NJMCDIRECT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NJMCdirect Postal Mailing Addresses
For more detailed questions relating to traffic ticket information, you can contact the responsible Municipal Court directly to the office. New Jersey Municipal court address is at 365 Summit Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07306, USA and the telephone number is +1 201-209-6700.
Or you can also mail the New Jersey Judiciary Office of Communications at PO BOX 039 Trenton, New Jersey 08625.
- NJMCdirect Phone Number
Whereas, if you wish to provide comments about the New Jersey Judiciary web site or about NJMCDirect Login privacy statement, you can speak or make a call to the court representative at 609-292-9580.
This is all the information we have collected regarding NJMCDirect Traffic Tickets Pay Online at www.NJMCDirect.com choose the payment option which is appropriate to you and do your payment within the time period. Hope the information is useful for you. Stay connected to our website for more updates.