About Home Depot: Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company. Which sells tools, construction products, and services. It is the retailing type of industry. The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. The products of the company include home appliances, tools, hardware, builders hardware, lumber, building materials, and much more.
The Home Depot stores had 70 distribution centers across the United States. The Home Depot company had almost 400,000 number of employees work for the Home Depot company. The website www.homedepot.com will provide you with all the information which you needed. Below we have updated the information about myTHDHR Your Schedule and My Apron Home Depot ESS at www.mythdhr.com.
myTHDHR Your Schedule and My Apron Home Depot ESS at www.mythdhr.com:
There are around 400,000 employees working at Home Depot stores across North America. There are stores in each province of Canada, and more than 2000 stores in America (including Mexico). Therefore, to support the requirement and needs of the employees, the company created one self-service tool for the employees to access their information such as their work schedules, pay stubs, benefits, and much more. And access all these information employees must be self-registered at the Home Depot company. And all the employees can use the self-service tool www.mythdhr.com with their login credentials to access your account.
ESS in the Home Depot refers to the Home Depot Employment Self-Service which is nothing but the validation system of the Home Depot store where employees of the store can change or update their personal data and which will automatically get added to the Home Depot company records. Employees can easily login with their login details such as username and password. Follow the below procedure where we have updated the complete instruction steps about the myTHDHR Login, ESS Current Employees login, and the ESS Former Employees Login.
myTHDHR Your Schedule Login Instructions at www.mythdhr.com:
- Visit the official website.
- Then you need to enter the store number in the first given text box.
- After that, you need to input your user ID in the second text box.
- And in the last text field, you need to provide your password.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to access your account dashboard.
Employee Self-Service Login instructions for Current Employees:
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads completely click on the You Schedule option.
- Then a page will be opened where you need to enter the required information to access your account page.
- In the first field, you need to input your store number which you are working.
- Next input your user ID in the second text box.
- Then you need to input your password in the remaining text box.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to access your account page.
Employee Self-Service Login instructions for Former Employees:
- Visit the official website
- Once the page loads completely you need to enter the required information in the respective fields.
- Enter your full name in the first text box.
- Enter your unique User ID or Associate ID in the second text box.
- In the next field, you need to enter your termination or leave of absence starting month and year.
- Next, you need to enter your last 6 digits of SSN number.
- You need to enter your date of birth in the respective field.
- Next, you need to enter your security word in the last text box.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your account dashboard.
My Apron is only able to be accessed through the employee if they are inside the Home Depot Store. MyApron is within the Home Depot Associate Online Network. You cannot access My Apron in the system which is not in the house Depot Network. By using this MyApron employee at a Home Depot store can access their work schedules, future benefits, leaves, tax information and also employees can update their personal information. For accessing My Apron, Employees have to give their User ID and password.
- Benefits that they are entitled to,
- Work Schedules,
- Personal information in the record of the company.
- Check and make a copy print of pay statement or tax statement.
- Modify the tax withholding.
- Modify or activate the deposit data.
- Do the activation for payroll card.
Mythdhr.com Benefits for The Full-Time Hour & Salaried Workers
- Life Insurance.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
- Spending Accounts.
- Disability Insurance.
Mythdhr.com Benefits for Part-Time Workers
If you are part-time employees, you do not need to be sad as you can also claim some employee benefits offered. Here, it may be different from those full-timers. But, still, claiming your employee benefits will be fun. They are:
- Financial Benefits.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Future Builder 401(k) Plan.
Work / Life Benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
- Matching Gift Plan
- CARE/Solutions For-life
- Adoption Help
If you have any technical issues please feel free to call our customer service number 1-800-430-3376.
Home Depot store also have the email support. If you want to mail them instead of text or phone.